PSAAC announces new Accreditation Updates and Awards
Aerial Firefighting Standards updated and new accreditation fees adopted
Air Unit Accreditation and Standards Compliance
Our Mission, Vision & Values
To promote and advance safe, effective and efficient aviation operations in public safety through voluntary compliance with Commission standards validated through the accreditation process.
The safe and successful execution of public safety aviation operations through compliance with accreditation standards.
- Safety Through Standards
- Excellence Through Accreditation
- Mission Effectiveness
The Accreditation Services provided are intended not only as a means of evaluation, but also to encourage safe, efficient and accident free aviation operations in support of law enforcement missions. The overall program is designed to objectively evaluate and certify a unit’s compliance with the Standards as developed by PSAAC and adopted by ALEA as best practice standards. The Commission recognizes and accepts its responsibility to fairly review and evaluate the relevancy and applicability of the standards as they apply to each unit evaluated.
Benefits of Accreditation
- Recognized in the industry as a public safety aviation unit that is a “cut above the rest”
- Enhance overall safety and efficiency of aviation operation
- Provide greater accountability and credibility within the unit of government
- Potential of reduced insurance liability costs
- Stronger support from elected officials within the unit of government
Contact PSAAC to learn more about our public safety aviation accreditation process.
An Affiliate of the